[NLNOG] FW: [ncc-announce] [GM] RIPE NCC General Meeting: One Week to Register

Jac Kloots jac.kloots at surfnet.nl
Mon May 20 18:19:49 CEST 2019

Hi Erik,

Good call! It is important to cast a vote!

As a note, you mention william, which indeed is a great guy, but maybe not the best to vote on as he is working for an IP broker.

The influence of brokers is quite big in ripe already, and that is not necessarily a bad thing. Despite there will always be a commercial reasoning in the brokers influence. Let’s keep this discussion in the services and address-policy workgroups.

Jac