[NLNOG] The NL portion of RPKI unreachable IP space

Erik Bais erik at bais.name
Wed Sep 26 14:34:06 CEST 2018

Hi Nusenu,

Can you provide insight in where we can find the actual data that you are looking at ?

I could only find 4 /24's (from one customer) and when I wrote them to fix it, they stated that they already updated quite a lot in the last 24 hrs.
So not sure how much of the stated 18 was theirs, hence the question.

Regardless I would like to see how you got to the numbers and if you have the associated prefixes with them so we can verify it.

Regards,
Erik Bais
A2B Internet - AS51088