[NLNOG] DENOG15 in Berlin (Workshop registration open)

Stefan Funke stefan at stadtaffe.eu
Wed Oct 18 07:42:10 CEST 2023

Good Morning NLNOG!

DENOG15 (19.-21.11.2023) in Berlin will be held in the Estrel Congress Center (Sonnenallee 225, 12057 Berlin). Like every year, we are happy to invite all our neighboring friends and colleagues from the NLNOG region! The agenda is fixed now, and we already opened workshop registrations.

Since there is limited space for all workshops, please register now to have a spot!

https://www.denog.de/de/meetings/denog15/workshop_registration.html

Ticket sales end on October 28th. If you haven't ordered your ticket until now, please do so at:

https://www.denog.de/de/meetings/denog15/tickets.html

We are excited about DENOG15 in November and look forward to seeing you all again.

For the Event Orga,

Stefan