[NLNOG] Study survey IPv6 Adoption

smahenamakran at gmail.com smahenamakran at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 08:07:41 CET 2022

I've invited you to fill in the following form:
IPv6 Adoption

To fill it in, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsty9XTx1J1lQgk2hAYeUEfznX1GaPkYcKtZTKfSv79thHIw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Dear NLNOG community,

Thank you for your participation in the IPv6 adoption survey and the
feedback. Due to many restrictions, with SurveyMonkey, I created another
survey with google forms. However, I appreciate all the answers already
received at the previous URL. Your responses are already in my statistics.
Thank you!

If you still want to participate, you can fill out this survey.

The survey closes on Friday, 28 January at 5:00 p.m.

Kind regards,

Smahane Amakran

Google Forms: Create and analyse surveys.