[NLNOG] Request to take part in a 2-min survey "IPv6 adoption."

Pim van Pelt pim at ipng.nl
Wed Jan 26 13:48:42 CET 2022

Hoi Smahane,

Thanks for the email and your survey. I filled it out for you, but did want
to note that your survey asks those of us who work at a
multi-national provider to leave the country field blank, but when I did
so, the submit button refused and asked me to explicitly add a country
anyway. In case others find the same issue, you may be able to correct
before the survey closes, although it'd slightly taint the responses :)

groet,
Pim

--
Pim van Pelt <pim at ipng.nl>