[NLNOG] Final reminder: New Years Drinks tomorrow at 19:00 CET

Nathalie Trenaman nathalie at ripe.net
Thu Jan 21 15:32:00 CET 2021

Hi everyone!

We’re almost ready for the NLNOG New Years Drinks!
Tomorrow, at 19:00 CET, we’ll gather in Gather.Town:
https://gather.town/app/WBffrveC9myPuHYm/NLNOG <https://gather.town/app/WBffrveC9myPuHYm/NLNOG>

Beers and other beverages have been shipped, the speech is written, the brewer is ready.
The only thing you’ll have to arrange yourself are the bitterballen (and the drinks if you’re outside NL, sorry for that)

The agenda:

19:00 CET: Welcome
19:05 CET: New Years Speech by Niels Raijer
19:15 CET: Beer tasting by our friends from Brouwerij Breugem (https://www.brouwerijbreugem.nl/en <https://www.brouwerijbreugem.nl/en>)
20:15 CET: End of beer tasting

There are 2 rooms in Gather.town:
-The plenary room, where we’ll have the welcome, speech and beer tasting.
-The bar, for all your chats and catching up

Please mute yourself in the plenary room, and please don’t walk on the stage. Basically like with any conference, it’s not cool to walk over the stage when someone is presenting :)

See you tomorrow!
The NLNOG Crew