[NLNOG] Reminder: NLNOG New Years Drinks

Nathalie Trenaman nathalie at ripe.net
Thu Jan 9 11:02:28 CET 2020

Hi NLNOG people!

We’re just one week and one day away from our legendary New Years Drinks!
So far, 135 colleagues have signed up and extra bitterballen have been ordered ;) But there is still space for more of you.
If you haven’t done so yet, please sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/tickets-nlnog-new-years-drink-2020-85230323191 <https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/tickets-nlnog-new-years-drink-2020-85230323191>
But if you registered, and you already know you can’t join us, please cancel your ticket in Eventbrite or let us know.

Last year, the most ordered drink was…..coffee :D So we made sure there will be enough coffee :-) (and other drinks of course)
You’re welcome from 19:00 at http://www.mammoni.nl/ <http://www.mammoni.nl/> Mariaplaats 14. We won’t serve dinner, so you might want to grab some food before you come.
There is no restaurant in our venue.

Looking forward to see you all next week!

The NLNOG Crew
Melchior, Niels, Job, Thomas and Nathalie