[NLNOG] Invitation: NLNOG Expert Sessions & BBQ on Friday the 21st of June 2019

Nathalie Trenaman nathalie at ripe.net
Thu May 9 16:47:20 CEST 2019

Dear all,

We are proud to present the NLNOG Expert Sessions & BBQ on Friday the 21st of June 2019!

Is your organisation struggling with automation? Are you debugging a funky DNS problem? Need help with your BGP config? Completely lost in telemetry? NLNOG brings you the experts!

All you have to do is give us an abstract of the problem you want to solve and we will try to match you with an expert. You will get 50 minutes of consultation, for free! Each expert will only do 5 consultations, so please be as prepared and descriptive as possible when you sign up! Our experts are:

-Erik Bais - IPv4 market and RIPE policies/procedures
-Ariën Vijn - Optical systems, Physics, Connectors, Fiber
-Paolo Lucente - Telemetry
-Arjen Zonneveld - Systen Automation/Puppet
-Peter van Dijk - DNS/DNSSEC
-Arjan Koopen - WiFi, Portable networks
-Job Snijders - BGP

At 18:00 we fire up the BBQ and have drinks in the garden of Juniper Networks.

You can sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/nlnog-expert-sessions-bbq-2019-registration-60685078704 <https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/nlnog-expert-sessions-bbq-2019-registration-60685078704> (For the Expert Sessions and/or the BBQ)
We follow a "pay what you want"-model. Your line manager doesn't trust free events or you simply want to support NLNOG? No problem! just get one of the donation tickets. :)

ATTENTION: we have a limited amount of space, be sure to reserve your seat in time! :)

Also: We will not provide entertainment apart from the expert sessions in the afternoon. If your session is scheduled  at 13:00, and you want to stay for the BBQ, please feel free to bring your laptop to do some work, or hang out at the coffee bar.

Public Transport:

Take bus 180, 181 or 287 from Schiphol Airport/Plaza and take off at Schiphol - Rijk, Boeing Avenue
Buses run approximately every 10 minutes

Parking:
Free Parking is available on site

Shout out to the NLNOG sponsors: Juniper Networks - RIPE NCC - PowerDNS  - PCextreme - KPN BV - Asteroid - Alturna - Cybersprint - NTT Communications - Solid Optics - AMS-IX - Duocast - NL-IX - Triple - i3D.net - Netflix - Prefix Broker - LONAP - Arista - SpeedIX

We can’t wait to see you on Friday the 21st of June!
Niels, Melchior, Job, Thomas, Nathalie