[NLNOG] NLNOGDay Update

Nathalie Trenaman nathalie at ripe.net
Mon Aug 12 16:43:14 CEST 2019

Hi all!

In just 4 weeks it’s time for NLNOGDay 2019 and we’re working on the last bits and pieces to make it another epic edition.

Location:
After a lot of location scouting we have decided to go once more to Podium Mozaiek, Bos en Lommerweg 191, 1055 DT Amsterdam

Your help is needed!
We have been sold out for weeks now, and we have a waiting list. If you already know you won’t be able to make it, please cancel your ticket in Eventbrite, or contact stichting at nlnog.net <mailto:stichting at nlnog.net> so we can give your ticket to someone on the waiting list. As usual, and thanks to our friends at Triple, we will live stream the event. The link will appear on our website.

Also, we could use your help on the evening before the event (so on the 5th of September) to fill the goodie bags and set up everything. We will start at 18:00 and dinner will be provided. Drop us an e-mail if you can help out.

Lightning talks:
Finally, we have some max. 15 minute slots available for lightning talks. Let us know if there is something you want to share: stichting at nlnog.net <mailto:stichting at nlnog.net> The full agenda will be published at https://nlnog.net/nlnog-day-2019/ <https://nlnog.net/nlnog-day-2019/>

We’re looking forward to see you all on the 6th of September.

NLNOG Crew
Niels, Thomas, Melchior, Job and Nathalie