[NLNOG] NLNOGCamp next week

Nathalie Trenaman nathalie at ripe.net
Sat May 26 11:48:01 CEST 2018

Hi all,

With just one more week to go, here are some updates:

-The weather is looking good so far, but I don't want to jinx it, so keep an eye on the weather forecast yourself ;)
-Internet and power is all arranged thanks to EventInfra, Signet and the scouts.
-Catering is all sorted, but if you have allergies or dietary requirements, just let us know in advance and we’ll make sure there will be food for you.

-If you want snacks, very special beer, fancy cheese, crisps, nuts, whatever outside breakfast, lunch and dinner, please bring it yourself.
-Bring your own tent, mug, plate, cutlery, dishwash stuff, towel (!), soap, guitar, playstation, cables, pocketknife etc.
-You can drop off your stuff with your car on the field, but as soon as you’re finished unloading, the car must be parked at the parking.

-There are still tickets, also for just the day (incl food and drinks) so join us if you can:
https://ti.to/nlnog/nlnog-camp-2018 <https://ti.to/nlnog/nlnog-camp-2018>

-We’ll be building up the camp Friday from 14:00, you’re welcome from then in Zeewolde.

Looking forward to see you!

The NLNOG Crew
Sander, Job, Niels, Thomas and Nathalie