[NLNOG] We’re going Camping! And we want you to join!

Job Snijders job at ntt.net
Wed May 9 17:22:41 CEST 2018

Dear NLNOG,

Do you already have summer plans? Why not join us at Landgoed Zeewolde
for the very first NLNOG Camp!

Do you want to learn more about Routing Security? A bunch of routing
security experts will attend NLNOG Camp! Does Network Automation make
you happy? We'll be spending time on that topic! Fiber splicing? We got it.

In a little over 3 weeks - from June 1st to June 3rd 2018 - it can all
happen!

The main program will take place on Saturday June 2nd. This day will be
filled with interesting workshops, presentations and something very very
hot... ;-)

You can find the latest draft program here:

        https://nlnog.net/nlnog-camp-2018/

It's up to you if you want to arrive on Friday, leave on Sunday, or just
attend the Saturday program. Just be sure to stay for the BBQ and drinks
on Saturday evening!

We still have some slots available for presentations and workshops! If
you ever wanted to give a hands-on workshop, show your home automation
setup, tell us about your latest open source contribution, or organise
some panel discussion (all in a very informal setting) let us know!
Anything is possible and we encourage everyone to contribute.  Even if
you have never done anything like this before, we'll help you set things
up.

For registration go to https://ti.to/nlnog/nlnog-camp-2018/ and get your
tickets before they run out!

We hope to see you soon!