[NLNOG] BGP Filter Guide

Maarten Dammers Maarten.Dammers at vancis.nl
Thu May 18 17:22:37 CEST 2017

Good initiative Job! I filed some issues and probably have a shot at them later. You're not by chance also considering making a similar kind of guide to packet filter out junk coming from peers? For example quite a bit of traffic originating from RFC1918 IP space on the Ams-ix. More about that on https://www.routingmanifesto.org/manrs/

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Maarten Dammers
Netwerk Expert