[NLNOG] BGP Filter Guide

Matthew Walster matthew at walster.org
Wed May 17 14:00:45 CEST 2017

On 17 May 2017 at 13:34, Job Snijders <job at ntt.net> wrote:

> The filtering guide is in its early stages: there is work to be done to
> improve the readability and internal consistency, and additional topics
> and aspects need to be added.

​Job,

This is fantastic, well done to everyone involved!

I tried (and failed) to get enthusiasm for a similar document about
prefix-list generation: http://peering.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ -- I
didn't really get much buy-in and lost interest in the project. If there's
anything I can do to help, please let me know! I'll certainly clone the
repo and see if there's anything I can assist with.

Matthew Walster​