[NLNOG] Survey on the configuration of BGP routers

Thomas Wirtgen thomas.wirtgen at uclouvain.be
Mon Sep 2 12:02:14 CEST 2024

Dear community,

Apologies if you received multiple copies of this email.

Thank you to all participants of the survey.

You can find the results of the responses to the different questions at
this link:

https://uclouvain-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/thomas_wirtgen_uclouvain_be/EeWNfsEabVREoHfAyElUyMwBM8p9GAQfiNfVhGrdVWYcvQ?e=Debbv7

If you would like to find out more about our research and the utility of
the survey, please feel free to contact me.

Best,
Thomas Wirtgen