[NLNOG] NLNOG board changes

me at natha.info me at natha.info
Mon Oct 7 15:37:38 CEST 2024

Dear all,

I want to inform you about some changes within the NLNOG board.

I regret to announce that our secretary, Melchior Aelmans, will be
stepping down after six years of dedicated service. Melchior has been an
invaluable member of the board, providing fresh insights and fostering
connections with numerous sponsors and speakers. We will certainly miss
him, but he will be joining us on NLNOG Day so we can say goodbye and
thank him for six years of help in supporting the NLNOG community.

Following Melchior’s departure, we are fortunate to welcome two esteemed
members of the NLNOG community who have stepped up to join the board.
Organising events, curating engaging programs, and collaborating with
our 27 fantastic sponsors is no small feat. I am excited to introduce
Robert van der Meulen and Nick Bouwhuis as the newest members of our
team. They will, of course, be present at NLNOG Day.

Thank you for your continued support!

Best regards,

Nathalie Trenaman
Chair of the NLNOG board