[NLNOG] Survey on the configuration of BGP routers

Thomas Wirtgen thomas.wirtgen at uclouvain.be
Wed Jul 3 11:40:27 CEST 2024

Dear NLNOG community,

Apologies if you received multiple copies of this email.

As part of my research into improving the configuration of BGP routers,
I have created a survey for network operators. It will help to
understand the processes you use to configure BGP and the challenges you
face when configuring BGP sessions.

Your expertise and experience will help us to develop new frameworks for
configuring BGP sessions.

I would be grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete the
survey. Your participation will help develop solutions for network
operators.

https://forms.gle/hUwGJBaE9g72LQbQ6

I will announce the results of the survey on the mailing list where it
was posted.

Thank you for your time and your input,
Thomas Wirtgen