[NLNOG] NLNOG Help with RIPE NCC Survey 2023

Fergal Cunningham fergalc at ripe.net
Wed Jun 14 08:49:02 CEST 2023

Dear all,

I would like to ask for the help of the NLNOG community as I know that
many of you are also members of the RIPE NCC and/or care about the
Internet in our region.

Could you please participate in the RIPE NCC Survey 2023 so that the
views of the Dutch community are included in the results? You can take
it now at:

https://www.ripe.net/survey

The results of the survey will help us to support the Internet community
in the Netherlands and throughout our service region. It includes
questions on RPKI, IPv6 deployment, Internet security, challenges that
Internet operators face, the technologies we use, and many more that can
help us with our work and give you valuable insights.

Our last survey in 2019 saw 158 responses from NL, and currently we have
about 60 responses. I hope we can get the number up to the level of the
last survey.

We're offering randomly picked winners a range of tech prizes as well as
the chance to attend the RIPE Meeting in Rome in November, or they can
make a donation to charity. The survey will close on 30 June 2023, but
the earlier you fill out the survey, the more chances you will have to
win a prize.

And I hope to bring country-specific results back to NLNOG and compare
the Dutch results with the overall results and results from countries of
a similar size. So having a strong response rate will really help with that.

All the details are on the survey page. Everyone is welcome to take it.
And if you have questions, just let me know.

All the best,

Fergal Cunningham
Head of Membership Engagement
RIPE NCC