[NLNOG] Curious problem with connections from Ziggo customers to Linode nodes in some data centers

Stefan van den Oord stefan+nlnog at medicinemen.eu
Fri Aug 25 16:17:19 CEST 2023

That’s great Steven. Just out of curiosity: is that something that has been going on for longer, or does it coincide with our issue that started about two weeks ago?

Also: we lack the expertise to diagnose this, but if there is anything that we can do in terms of providing information or testing things, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Kind regards,

--
Stefan van den Oord
CTO @ Medicine Men B.V.