[NLNOG] Important information regarding NLNOGDay 2022

me at natha.info me at natha.info
Fri Sep 23 14:14:02 CEST 2022

Hi all,

We’re just 8 (!) days away from NLNOGDay 2022, the 20th-anniversary
edition.
Please read this e-mail carefully, it has some important information.

Tickets:
-There are just 10 more tickets available, if you haven’t registered
yet, HURRY! :-)
-If you already know you can’t attend, please cancel your ticket in
Eventbrite so others can join.
-To watch the stream, you don’t have to register. We’ll publish the URL
on the event page on Friday morning:
https://nlnog.net/nlnog-day-2022-the-20th-anniversary-edition/

Event:
-NLNOGDay 2022 will be held on Friday 30 September at Podium Mozaiek,
Bos en Lommerweg 191, Amsterdam
-Did you see the list of awesome talks? We’re super proud of all the
speakers!
-We will start at 09:30 sharp, and you don’t want to miss out on our
first talk
-Of course, we’ll end the day with THE MERCILESS NLNOG QUIZ! With epic
prizes, which we won’t ship. So, you need to be there to win. (No /24
this time, but trust us, we got stuff almost as good)

COVID-19:
-Like last year, there will be two types of lanyards:
Orange if you’re OK to shake hands, blue if you’re not. Pick your
lanyard at the registration
-We highly recommend doing a self-test before coming to the venue and
staying home if you have cold or similar symptoms.

Hoodies:
-Cost 35 Euro
-If you ordered a hoodie, you MUST (this is an RFC2119 MUST!) pick it up
before 14:00
-If you can’t make it before that time, arrange for a colleague or
friend to pick it up.
-We accept cash payment (pay appropriate, we might not have change) or
via Tikkie. We don’t have an ATM or PIN machine.
-We’re not responsible for size changes, you will get the size you
ordered.
-Hoodies not picked up by 14:00 will be sold to people who have not
reserved a hoodie.
-Sorry if we sound strict, we never did this before ;)

Sponsors:
-Our list of fabulous sponsors keeps growing, and we’re very proud of
all these organisations that make NLNOG events, the NLNOG Ring, looking
glass and IRR Explorer possible. Shoutout to you: Juniper Networks –
RIPE NCC – AMS-IX – KPN B.V. – PowerDNS – SpeedIX – LONAP – i3D.net –
Duocast – NLnet Labs – NL-IX – RETN – ISOC – OpenBSD Amsterdam – Quanza
– Arista – Nokia – Smart Optics – Leaseweb – Fiberring – Fusix Networks
– One Zero IT – Alkira – BIT – PC Extreme – NTT

We’re all excited to see you on Friday 30 September!

On behalf of the NLNOG Crew,
Nathalie