[NLNOG] NLNOG Day 2022

Teun Vink teun at teun.tv
Fri Oct 7 14:02:10 CEST 2022

Hi all,

One week ago we hosted NLNOG Day 2022 at Podium Mozaïek in Amsterdam.
We hope you liked it as much as we did! In case you missed it, or if you
want to see a presentation once again, you can check out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE8flFaEG7A&list=PLZZnjVUUZQgQ-QFHt7vLw3H_CoRbsUc24
for all videos. Slides of all presentations can be found on our website:
https://nlnog.net/nlnog-day-2022-the-20th-anniversary-edition/.

At the event Thomas de Looff, who has been our treasurer since the
inception of the NLNOG Foundation, announced that he’ll be resigning.
So we are looking for a new treasurer. If you’re interested in joining
our board, please contact us. We can tell you all about what it actually
means, how much time it takes, and especially, how much fun it is!

We’d like to thank everyone who visited, all presenters, the Podium
Mozaïek Crew, Event Infra, Global Media Productions, and of course all
sponsors: Juniper Networks – RIPE NCC – AMS-IX – KPN B.V. –
PowerDNS – SpeedIX – LONAP – i3D.net – Duocast – NLnet Labs
– NL-IX – RETN – ISOC – OpenBSD Amsterdam – Quanza – Arista
– Nokia – Smart Optics – Leaseweb – Fiberring – Fusix Networks
– One Zero IT – Alkira – BIT – PC Extreme – NTT

On behalf of the NLNOG 2022 Crew,
Teun

PS: New peers for the NLNOG Looking Glass are welcome, as are BGP
community descriptions for many networks. Feel free to contact me!