[NLNOG] NLNOG Day 2021 and board members update

Melchior Aelmans melchior at aelmans.eu
Fri Jul 16 12:43:40 CEST 2021

Hi NLNOG!

The registrations for NLNOG Day 2021 are well under way and many of you
have indicated to be there either remote or physical on September 2, 2021
which is great and something we are very much looking forward to!

The recent COVID developments aren't helping with regards to planning and
how the NLNOG Day will be organized but we are still moving ahead full
steam! Also we have received some excellent proposals for presentations and
welcome more presentations or ideas. If you have an idea for a presentation
or know a colleague who is the go-to expert in a subject that needs to be
heard by the wider NLNOG audience please do reach out as well!

Some time ago we sent out a call for new board members and we are very
pleased to inform you that both Teun Vink and Niels Bakker have officially
joined the NLNOG board on July 15, 2021.
Please join me in congratulating both Niels and Teun!!

On behalf of the NLNOG board,
Cheers!
Melchior