[NLNOG] NLNOG Day 2021 Invitation and registration

Melchior Aelmans melchior at aelmans.eu
Fri Jul 2 11:37:28 CEST 2021

Hi NLNOG!

The one and only technical event for network operators, engineers and
sysadmins, NLNOG Day will take place again Thursday September 2, 2021!

We are looking forward to a day full of inspiring, provocative, fun and
educational presentations, discussion and, maybe even more
important, meeting everyone again.

As we are still not 100% done with the pandemic and travel restrictions
might still be in place NLNOG Day 2021 will be a hybrid event with options
to participate and present in person or remote.

To get an idea of the program and what we’ve done during previous NLNOG
Days, please see the website https://www.nlnog.net/

The day starts at 09:00 local Amsterdam time. For those participating in
person coffee/tea, lunch, dinner, wifi and drinks are all arranged for.

If you choose to participate remote there is no need to register as the
whole day will be streamed live. In case you do want to receive a t-shirt
we do ask you to register and select the appropriate option.

There is limited space so make sure to register and get your ticket in time
if you want to participate in person.

Register via https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/tickets-nlnog-day-2021-161612436147
. As always we are catering the pay what you want model.

More information, location details and the agenda will be published on
https://nlnog.net/nlnog-day-2021/ <https://nlnog.net/nlnog-day-2019/>

Throughout the day we will adhere to all local government restrictions and
regulations.

Call for speakers

-----------------

Are you working on an interesting project? Did you save the world by
mitigating the largest attack on the internet? Are you handling any
mind-blowing security incidents? Are you ready to expose the next big
thing? Please take this opportunity to share your knowledge with friends.

Presentations (including some Q&A) take between 15 and 30 minutes. The
slides & presentation should be in English. Submit your proposal to
events at nlnog.net. We will assess every proposal on its merit and x-factor.

We are looking forward to NLNOG Day 2021 and hope to see you there!

Kind regards,

Melchior, Nathalie, Niels, Thomas

NLNOG Foundation