[NLNOG] NLNOG New Years Drinks 2021 - Save the Date - Jan 22, 2021

Melchior Aelmans melchior at aelmans.eu
Wed Nov 25 18:49:28 CET 2020

Hi NLNOG!

2020 isn't over yet but there is also good news: the NLNOG New Years Drinks
will take place again! :-)

As every year, we are organising the traditional NLNOG New Years Drinks.
This time not in Utrecht but on a virtual platform. Although virtually we
are looking forward to starting the new year with each other, friends and
colleagues from our community.

When?
Date: Friday, January 22, 2021
Time: 19:00 - 21:00 CET

Where?
We don’t know exactly yet but we will update you with all the details as
soon as possible!

What?
Drinks, fun, snacks and friends. No presentations!

We are very much looking forward to seeing you on the 22th of January!

On behalf of the NLNOG Crew,
Melchior