[NLNOG] outdated transit-free AS list

Wilco Baan Hofman wilco at baanhofman.nl
Tue Jun 16 14:39:14 CEST 2020

Actually...

This list is not about transit-free networks at all, this list is
about IXP-free networks, which should not show up on IXPs. Like Tier 1
carriers, not Tier 1 access networks. There are transit-free networks
that do peer on IXPs, I would think.

But if 6830 is an IXP-free network and has no plans to show up on IXPs
in the future, then sure, add it. I'm not sure 12956 belongs in that
list, though.

-- Wilco