[NLNOG] NLNOG Live! Today at 14:00 CEST (12:00 UTC)

Nathalie Trenaman nathalie at ripe.net
Wed Jul 22 11:51:45 CEST 2020

Hi all,

In just a few hours we’ll have our first virtual event: NLNOG Live!

The good news is, there is no registration and no need for Zoom :) We’ll stream live from https://nlnog.net/nlnog-live/ <https://nlnog.net/nlnog-live/> and from our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJcRDvbvL4s <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJcRDvbvL4s>

As usual, we have some top-notch presentations lined up for you.
We’ll kick off with Evelyn Austin from Bits of Freedom who will talk us through the latest news on the Corona app and talks about facial recognition. After that, we have Massimo Candela showing us how to set up BGP Alerter for RPKI alerting. After the 15 minute coffee break it’s time for Jochem and Steven de Ruig (yes, brothers) to talk about how to make a budget for technical departments and we end today with our own Niels and Job who will discuss how to build Out of Band networks.

Questions can be asked during the event at #nlnog on IRC or on the YouTube chat.
If you want Melchior to relay your question to the presenter after the presentation, start your comment or question with a “Q” so Melchior can easily spot them. Be aware there is a little delay, so ask your questions before the presentation is finished!

We hope you enjoy todays session and don’t forget to mark Friday 4 September in your calendar. There won’t be a physical event this year, but we do have some surprises in store for you!

Cheers,
Melchior, Job, Niels, Thomas and Nathalie