[NLNOG] NLNOG at MCH2021

Nathalie Trenaman nathalie at ripe.net
Wed Dec 23 11:50:12 CET 2020

Hi all,

As you might know, the organisers of MCH2021 ( https://mch2021.org/#/ <https://mch2021.org/#/>) have started the ticket sales. Some of us in the board of NLNOG thought it would be cool to have an NLNOG Village there.
But we had an NLNOG Camp a few years back and although it was great fun, if was a bit expensive for the amount of people that attended. That’s why we decided to first find out if there is enough interest to move forward with this.
We’ve set up a 3 question (30 seconds!) questionnaire on SurveyMonkey: https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/LT86B8G <https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/LT86B8G>

If you don’t want to click links, you can also reply to the questions in this mail:

-Are you considering to attend MCH2021?

-Would you join the NLNOG Village?

-Would you be interested to help out organising? (build-up, program, bar, etc.)

It would help us tremendously if you could take 30 seconds to reply or fill in the survey on SurveyMonkey! (Also if you’re not going to attend MCH2021!)

Thanks and happy holidays from all of us!
NLNOG Crew