[NLNOG] Friday 11 December - let's have NLNOG coffee on a different platform for one time

Niels Raijer niels at fusix.nl
Wed Dec 9 15:01:04 CET 2020

Dear NLNOG participants,

Stichting NLNOG has been happily providing a Jitsi server for our daily coffee moment every day at 11:00 AM local Amsterdam time. Don’t worry - THIS WILL NOT CHANGE and you will be able to keep using the NLNOG coffee group as you do now!

However, the board is also organising the New Year event and we will need a platform with a bit more oomph ( <== yes that is a technical term) and some more capabilities. In the board, we have tried the Veertly platform which uses Jitsi in the background and has the additional capabilities we’re looking for.

In order to test if it has enough oomph though, I’d like to invite you all to join our coffee break THIS FRIDAY 11 DECEMBER at 11:00 AM CET and we will have it for one time on the Veertly platform. Use this link: https://app.veertly.com/v/j_uwavpk

If you need to block your agenda in order to let colleagues know that you have a super very important meeting this Friday at 11 AM, you can click the link now and download a calendar invite from there already.

It would be great to see as many of you there as possible and help us understand the oomph factor of Veertly.

Thanks, and see you then!
--
Niels Raijer
niels at fusix.nl