[NLNOG] Fwd: NLNOG Day Live! September 4, 2020, 13:00 CEST / 11:00 UTC

Melchior Aelmans melchior at aelmans.eu
Thu Aug 6 13:27:36 CEST 2020

Hi all,

The one and only Dutch network operator community event is happening again
at September 4, 2020, 13:00 CEST / 11:00 UTC.

This will be an unforgettable afternoon with awesome topics, inspiring
presenters, and of course we’ll add some fun in the mix! 🙂

It will be a virtual event, streaming live through the cyber from our
website and YouTube.

The main language of this event is English, which means all talks will
be held in English.

ATTENTION: We offer the option to attend without registering.

However, NLNOG is not complete without our yearly colourful t-shirt. We
have only 256 t-shirts, first come, first serve! Unfortunately we can only
offer free shipping in The Netherlands.

You can register via the following URL:
https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/tickets-nlnog-live-115560433367

We cannot organize this without the help of our amazing sponsors. A big
thank you to:

Asteroid <https://www.asteroidhq.com/> – Juniper Networks
<https://www.juniper.net/us/en/> – RIPE NCC <https://www.ripe.net/> – AMS-IX
<https://www.ams-ix.net/ams> – Cybersprint
<https://www.cybersprint.com/cybersprint-digital-risk-platform> – Solid
Optics <https://www.solid-optics.com/> KPN B.V <https://www.kpn.com/> – NTT
<https://www.gin.ntt.net/> – Alturna <https://www.alturnanetworks.com/> –
SpeedIX <https://speed-ix.net/> – PCextreme <https://www.pcextreme.com/> –
LONAP <https://www.lonap.net/> – i3D.net <https://www.i3d.net/> – Duocast
<https://www.duocast.nl/en/> – NLnet Labs <https://nlnetlabs.nl/> – Arista
<https://www.arista.com/en/> – NL-IX <https://www.nl-ix.net/> – RETN
<https://retn.net/> – Ebay Classifieds <https://www.ebay.nl/> –
OpenBSD.amsterdam – Internet Society <http://www.isoc.org/> – Fusix Networks
<https://www.fusix.nl/>.

Looking forward to seeing you all September 4, 2020.

Best regards,

Team NLNOG (Niels, Job, Thomas, Nathalie and Melchior)