[NLNOG] bgp filter guide bogon prefixes 192.88.99.0/24

Lannert, Julian julian.lannert at e-shelter.com
Tue Jun 25 16:22:58 CEST 2019

Hi Christoffer, Job, All,

thanks for the quick feedback.

This is exactly the kind of feedback I hoped for to have the right arguments prepared if colleagues/managers do not support activating this filter on our network 😊
Did not think about looking for documentation at IANA which totally makes sense.
Also good to hear that as2914 filters the route for a year now and did not encounter any problems.

Thanks all for sharing your reasoning!

Best
Julian