[NLNOG] Invitation: NLNOGday 2019 6 September 2019

Nathalie Trenaman nathalie at ripe.net
Tue Jul 16 10:02:02 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Friday September 6, 2019 the annual NLNOGday will take place! The one
and only technical event for network operators, engineers and sysadmins.
It will be a day full of inspiring, provocative, fun and educational lectures and discussion.

To get an idea of the program see here what we did last year: https://nlnog.net/nlnog-day-2018/ <https://nlnog.net/nlnog-day-2018/>
We will close the day traditionally with the "NLNOG Quiz", with crazy cool prizes, including (YES! AGAIN!) an IPv4 /24!!!

The day starts at 09:00 in Amsterdam - coffee/thee, lunch, dinner, wifi and drinks are all part of the deal.

There is limited space so make sure you get your ticket in time!
Register via https://nlnog-day-2019.eventbrite.nl <https://nlnog-day-2019.eventbrite.nl/> (we're using the pay what you want model!).
More information, like the location and the agenda will be published on https://nlnog.net/nlnog-day-2019/ <https://nlnog.net/nlnog-day-2019/>
The day will be streamed and recorded again thanks to our friends at Triple.

Call for speakers
Are you working on interesting projects? Did you save the world enabling RPKI? Are you handling crazy security incidents? Did you change roles/careers? Are you ready to expose the next big thing? Please take this opportunity to share your knowledge with friends.
Presentations (including some Q&A) take between 15 and 30 minutes. The slides & presentation should be in English. Submit your proposal to events at nlnog.net <mailto:events at nlnog.net>. The organisation will assess every proposal on its merit and x-factor.

Kind regards,

Job, Nathalie, Niels, Melchior, Thomas
NLNOG Foundation