[NLNOG] Update: NLNOG New Years Drink

Nathalie Trenaman nathalie at ripe.net
Sun Dec 15 14:54:33 CET 2019

Hi all,

We’re very pleased to let you know we’ve found a new place for our borrel on Friday the 17th of January.

We’ll gather at Mammoni, Mariaplaats 14 in Utrecht. (It’s 2 doors next to Stairways where we had our drinks for a few years).

Unfortunately, this venue is not wheelchair friendly. The borrel location actually is, but the toilets are a small stairs of 6 steps down.

So far, already 90 (!) NLNOGers signed up, but we have space for more of you, so sign up and bring your colleagues!
Just so you know, Eventbrite updated their policies so we can’t show on the page who signed up any more :( If you have a good idea how we can still do that, let us know.

For now, enjoy your network freeze and holiday time or good luck with your 24/7 stand-by duties and we’ll see you on the 17th of January.

The NLNOG Crew,
Job, Melchior, Niels, Thomas and Nathalie