[NLNOG] The NL portion of RPKI unreachable IP space

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Wed Sep 26 14:16:00 CEST 2018

>> If the invalids are expected (i.e. to test ROV) - like Job's prefixes
>> are I suppose - than you can ignore this email (and maybe drop me an
>> email).
>
> I can confirm my invalids are for testing purposes :-)

thanks for confirming, I'll exclude AS15562 from future reports.

> This is great work nusenu, and perhaps should be turned into a monthly
> report? I think NLNOG would appreciate such a service.

if monthly automated emails to this list are ok, sure.

Maybe it make sense to stop sending them if a certain threshold
is reached (i.e. <5 blocks) or if no change is observed over a
longer period of time (6 months?).

Will schedule the next report for Nov 2018.

--
https://twitter.com/nusenu_