[NLNOG] The NL portion of RPKI unreachable IP space

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Wed Sep 26 13:27:00 CEST 2018

Hi,

the tables bellow show the number of /24 IP blocks per AS that are unreachable in an RPKI
route origin validating environment (this list is filtered for NL ASNs).

I'd encourage everyone to look into the ROAs of affected prefixes
(or to ask the customer / IP holder responsible for it).

You can use the RPKI validator https://rpki-validator.ripe.net/bgp-preview
or https://bgp.he.net (prefix view) to find the specific affected prefixes.

If the invalids are expected (i.e. to test ROV) - like Job's prefixes are I suppose -
than you can ignore this email (and maybe drop me an email).

some more context:
https://medium.com/@nusenu/where-are-rpki-unreachable-networks-located-65c7a0bae0f8

kind regards,
nusenu

+----------+----------------------------------------------------------------+---------------+
| ASN      | (announcing) AS Name                                           | /24 netblocks |
+----------+----------------------------------------------------------------+---------------+
| AS51088  | A2B - A2B IP B.V.                                              |            16 |
| AS15562  | SNIJDERS - Job Snijders                                        |             8 |
| AS205333 | ARCADIZ-NL - Arcadiz Networks BV                               |             4 |
| AS50245  | SERVEREL-AS - Serverel Inc.                                    |             3 |
| AS12506  | INSPIRING-NETWORKS-BV - Inspiring Networks BV                  |             3 |
| AS60781  | LEASEWEB-NL-AMS-01 - LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V.                 |             3 |
| AS136175 | SERVERHOSH-AS-AP Serverhosh Internet Service                   |             2 |
| AS49453  | GLOBALLAYER - Global Layer B.V.                                |             2 |
| AS49981  | WORLDSTREAM - WorldStream B.V.                                 |             2 |
| AS64484  | ASDMZHOST - JUPITER 25 LIMITED                                 |             2 |
| AS56630  | MELBICOM-EU-AS - Melbikomas UAB                                |             1 |
| AS43350  | NFORCE - NForce Entertainment B.V.                             |             1 |
| AS206376 | INTELLECTICAINDIA - Intellectica Systems India Private Limited |             1 |

Unreachable /48 IPv6 blocks:
| ASN      | (announcing) AS Name        | /48 netblocks |
| AS202196 | BOOKING-BV - Booking.com BV |             3 |

--
https://twitter.com/nusenu_