[NLNOG] NLNOG Day 2018 Fellowship

Job Snijders job at ntt.net
Tue Jul 31 21:30:30 CEST 2018

Dear all,

On September 7th we're hosting the annual NLNOG Day - a gathering in
Amsterdam for network- and system enthusiasts. We've got an excellent
set of speakers that make it worth your while to drop by and
participate

All info can be found here:

    https://nlnog.net/nlnog-day-2018/

NLNOG RING Fellowship
---------------------

This year we'd like to make it possible for someone based outside the
Netherlands (who normally wouldn't be able to attend the NLNOG Day), to
come over and participate. The NLNOG Foundation will cover travel costs
& lodging.

In return, we ask that you give a presentation about a problem scenario
where the NLNOG RING was critical in helping analyse or identify some
kind of problem. The talk will be recorded. The goal of the talk is to
inspire other operators on novel uses of the NLNOG RING, or to join the
RING!

If this sounds cool to you, please reach out to stichting at nlnog.net and
we'll discuss the problem scenario & presentation and other logistical
aspects. The board will review all applications select one candidate.

Kind regards,

Job
NLNOG Foundation