[NLNOG] NLNOGday 2018: We're sold out!

Nathalie Trenaman nathalie at ripe.net
Fri Aug 10 12:07:24 CEST 2018

Hi all,

We just (1 minute ago) reached that point where all 200 tickets for NLNOGday 2018 are gone!
The location is set, the program is almost finished and it’s going to be a fun and inspiring day again.

If you still want to attend but didn’t register yet, please drop an e-mail to events at nlnog.net <mailto:events at nlnog.net> and we’ll add you to the waiting list.
In case you already know you can’t make it to NLNOGday on the 7th of September, also please let us know, so we can pass your ticket to someone else.
This has worked very well last year, we ended up with no-one on the waiting list and very few no-shows.

All information about the program and location can be found here:
https://nlnog.net/nlnog-day-2018/ <https://nlnog.net/nlnog-day-2018/>

Looking forward to see you all on the 7th of September!

Cheers,
Nathalie