[NLNOG] NIPAP to RIPE db sync

Jurrian van Iersel jurrian at vaniersel.net
Sun Nov 26 12:57:08 CET 2017

Dear NLNOG members,

During NLNOG day 2015, Kristian Larsson told us about NIPAP, an great IP
management system (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUqHtNElE0c). At
the end of the presentation, Job mentioned the script I’ve written for
Coloclue to sync the allocations from NIPAP to RIPE db. Since that day,
people keep on asking about this tool.

Unfortunately, during last 2 years, I didn’t have time to rewrite this
tool and make it usable for everyone. So I decided to remove all stuff
like hardcoded passwords and maintainer-objects from the script and put it
on github: https://github.com/jviersel/nipap-ripe-sync

Use it, improve it, share the improvements, leave some credits and have fun!

Regards,
Jurrian