[NLNOG] techsummit.io / free tickets

Robert van der Meulen nlnog at wiretrip.org
Mon May 8 15:06:50 CEST 2017

Hi all,

My employer (LeaseWeb) is organising/hosting the third iteration of the
TechSummit in Amsterdam, June 1st. Last year I gave out a bunch of free
tickets here, people liked it, so I'll do it again :)

I have 10 tickets to share with NLNOG members that are interested to
come:
- First 10 respondents to this email get a ticket (reply off-list
please; IRC messages don't count as I'll get all confused about who's
first)
- I will only give out one ticket per respondent
- If you reply, please ensure you can come, as to give others a chance
too ;)

More details of the summit can be found at
http://www.techsummit.io/amsterdam/ .

Cheers,

Robert van der Meulen