[NLNOG] Announcement: NLNOG Day 2017 - 8 September - Amsterdam - Register now!

Job Snijders job at ntt.net
Thu Jun 29 16:55:23 CEST 2017

Dear operators,

Here we go, the only and only technical event for the Dutch network
operator community is happening again! This will be an unforgettable
day: awesome topics, inspiring presenters, and of course the traditional
impossible end-boss pub quiz!

The NLNOG day 2017 will take place on Friday September 8th in Amsterdam.
We'll take excellent care of you: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks & wifi
will be available. The main language of this event is English, which
means all stage activities (such as talks) are held in English.

The venue can accomodate roughly 225 people - so don't hestitate!
You can register via the following URL: https://nlnogday2017.eventbrite.nl/
Registration is free, but there are also a number of paid options (with
receipt for expensing purposes!) for you to easily support NLNOG!

Call for Presentations:
-----------------------

You are all invited to use this opportunity to present to friends and
colleagues about topics such as crazy automation projects, awesome
tricks to save money, BGP wizardry, open source work, security, or
share historical perspective.

Please email stichting at nlnog.net with your proposals!

The NLNOG community is wildly innovative and very appreciative when new
ideas (or explorations to improve old ones) are shared. We prioritize
submissions from first-time presenters as encouragement.

Registration & Information: