[NLNOG] NLNOG Day 2017 tentative program!

Job Snijders job at ntt.net
Tue Aug 29 15:21:16 CEST 2017

Dear all,

With only 10 nights to go until the illustrious NLNOG day 2017 edition,
we have managed to secure a fantastic program!

Topics include abuse handling, network automation, the wonders of the
optical world, system monitoring, something ipv6, car hacking and a new
proposal for software configuration management. Keep your eye on
https://nlnog.net/nlnog-day-2017/ for the full list of presentations!

At the end of day we'll explore the post-apocalyptic wasteland also
known as the "merciless NLNOG quiz". This year's edition will be harder
than ever, but the rewards are equally awesome:

    1st prize: Globally unique IPv4 unicast /24 prefix (courtesy of Prefix Broker!)
    2nd prize: Lego Mindstorms 31313 EV3 (courtesy of LONAP!)
    3rd prize: Nintendo Switch with Zelda

Please join us for this NLNOG day, and don't forget to bring your
friends & colleagues. Keep in mind: spoken language and slides will be
in English to ensure broad participation. Register your ticket at
https://nlnogday2017.eventbrite.nl/

Massive shoutout to our patrons: AMS-IX, Cybersprint, Duocast, ECIX,
i3D.net, Leaseweb, LONAP, Megaport, Netflix, NL-IX, NTT Communications,
PCextreme, PowerDNS, Prefix Broker, RIPE NCC & Triple. You rock!

Kind regards,

Job, Nathalie, Niels, Thomas, Sander

ps. We are looking for 7 volunteers to help set up the venue and prepare
150 goodie bags. Please send a note to events at nlnog.net if you'd like to
help on september 7th in Amsterdam from 18:00 till 22:00. (we'll provide
food)