[NLNOG] EU IXP pricing

Florence Lavroff lavroff at google.com
Wed May 25 07:37:29 UTC 2016

Beste NLNOGers,
Dear Job,

Thanks to you (and other contributors) for your extensive research and
useful tool.

I also believe it would add value to create a separate column for NRC /
set-up fees.

You may also want to add an extra one for the IXP business model
(commercial/for profit, non-for profit, private … , as Dave did in his
slide #8).

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Flo

--
Florence Lavroff / lavroff at google.com / +31 20 504 5474 / +31 6 11 01 55 80
Peering and Content Distribution / Google EMEA