[NLNOG] LeaseWeb Techsummit / free tickets

Robert van der Meulen nlnog at wiretrip.org
Tue May 17 09:48:45 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As some of you might know, my employer (LeaseWeb) is organising another techsummit the 2nd of June ( http://www.techsummit.io/amsterdam/ ) . I saw a bunch of NLNOG-ers last year, and people liked it. This year, I received some requests for discounts and/or free tickets - so I thought I'd send some round to this list. First come first serve, these codes will give you a free ticket:
HDY71B
JEI89Z
KWI18P
WHQ17W
EWN12N

If you're too late, you can get a 50% discount using the promo code 'NLNOG'. Enjoy and hope to see you there :)

Cheers,

Robert van der Meulen