[Nlnog] bier

Boudewijn Visser bvisser-nlnog at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 5 15:27:51 UTC 2003

>> > Beer, milk or whatever you prefer to celebrate this.
>> >
>> > (uit een BIND howto).
>>
>> Warme chocolademelk met appeltaart plz.
>
> While that may be nice in its place, it really is hard on people
> drinking beer to see that. Perhaps you can put the chocalademelk in a
> brown paper sack and we can all pretend you are a serious alchoholic?

Ah, my hat of to Jim for not even raising an eyebrow last time he saw me
drink (cold) chocomel while he had beer. I never realised how hard that is.

That, gentlemen, is true politeness.

Btw Sabri, what's the occasion ? Just feeling happy, or do we need to
celebrate or commiserate with you ?

Boudewijn
(will bring a brown paper sack next time)
..
..
[and grumble about BCC'ing the list instead of CC'ing ]