[Nlnog] ISP Kartcompetitie 2004 - March 27, 2004

Dave Aaldering d.aaldering at isp-services.nl
Thu Nov 6 15:26:30 UTC 2003

Hi Everyone,

I am happy to announce that I have made reservations at Coronel
Kartracing in Huizen (Same place as last year) for the ISP
Kartcompetitie 2004.

The event will take place on Saterday, March 27, 2004.

Please mark this date in your agenda's and company calenders, and start the gossip among colleagues to make sure we can be on the tracks with even more people than last year!

All info will be published on http://www.isp-kartcompetitie.nl/ for more
information on things like registration, team registration and
sponsoring, you can drop me a line at dave at isp-kartcompetitie.nl

Regards,

Dave Aaldering
ISP Services BV