[Nlnog] Logo

chris@widexs.nl chris
Wed Jan 29 16:06:30 UTC 2003

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 05:00:34PM +0100, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:

> Beter te groot als te klein, alhoewel, strak vrouwtje in een nog strakker
> shirt... ohw, /reality mode = on, lijkt me voor de meeste NLNOGGERS wel
> ok, een XXL :)

ohw ohw ohw :P

> Lukt iemand dit nog voor Vrijdag, paar shirts ?

Dat zou wel tof zijn ja

--
Met vriendelijke groet/With kind regards,

Chris Mentjox
Head of Systemmanagement

CABLE & WIRELESS
Delivering the Internet promise(tm)

Email:  Chris.Mentjox at cw.com
Tel:    +31 (0) 23 5698070
Fax:    +31 (0) 23 5698099

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.